We all know that losing weight is not an easy task and that much willpower is needed for our goal to become a fact. It is important, first of all, psych very well and be clear that we must strive to achieve a lose weight and reduce weight. We give you the 10 commandments to lose weight with which you will be able to sculpt your figure and that you feel more radiant and at ease with your body..
You will need to:
Steps to follow:
1. Before changing eating habits it is essential that we verify that we have a good state of health because with a weight loss diet we reduce the intake of a series of foods that contain many calories but, perhaps, in your case it is not recommended to limit. Therefore go to a doctor for a medical check-up and assess if you are prepared to start with a weight loss plan.
2. One of the main aspects to lose weight is to have willpower. Being motivated to lose weight is the basis for a diet to thrive and achieve the desired results so there are some tricks that will help you continue with your purpose and not abandon it to the first change, here are some:
- Take a check: weigh yourself once a week, always at the same time, and go writing down the weight you are getting.
- Reward yourself: if you have wanted some shoes for a while (for example) but that caprice does not allow you, make a pact with yourself and when you reach X kilos you will buy them. It is a fun way to lose weight and recognize your great merit.
- Creative recipes: dieting does not mean eating grilled chicken and boiled vegetables every day, there are a lot of light dishes and recipes that are delicious and that you do not get bored of meals. Try them!
- Sweet light: sometimes we cannot resist eating some sweet (chocolate, cookies, etc.) so it is recommended that you have in your home some of these products that will satisfy your whim without hardly adding calories.
3. So that your weight loss plan does not become obsessive, it is essential that you do not weigh yourself on a daily basis but that you establish a day a week in which you will control your weight and your measurements. In the same way, it is also essential that your purpose has a start date but also an end date , in this way it will be easier for you to continue with the diet and achieve the goals you have set for yourself.
Of course: to avoid the rebound effect it is important that you modify your eating habits that will maintain your weight. It will do you no good if after 4 months of diet you start eating badly again: the kilos will return. In general, you should know that to have an optimal weight you have to follow these guidelines:
- Eat 5 times a day to speed up the metabolism and get not to reach the main meals too hungry.
- Bet on low-fat recipes: that is, nothing fried, battered or sauces and yes baked, steamed or grilled dishes.
- Integral carbohydrates and always during the first hours of the day: eating a plate of pasta before going to sleep, all you will do is earn a few grams more so save it for the first hours of the day and you will get the calories of these foods to be Turn into energy.
- Light dinners: before going to bed the body does not need more energy so you have to try not to give too many calories that you cannot metabolize and end up becoming fat. In this article we discover the best foods for dinner.
- There are no forbidden foods but to be careful. This is the case of carbohydrates, a group of foods that in many diets eliminate and are essential for a balanced diet. To lose weight you do not have to stop eating them but limit their consumption and keep in mind that they are best made of whole wheat flour and that they are taken during the first half of the day.
However, it is true that there are some foods that are better than others to help us lose kilos such as fruits, vegetables, lean meats and white fish. In this article we discover what you can eat that does not make you fat.
5. Another commandment that you must comply with will be to follow orderly schedules, establishing a specific time to make each meal. The best thing is that your day is divided into 5 meals that are distributed as follows (approximately):
- 9 am: Breakfast
- 11 am: Mid-morning
- 2 pm: Lunch
- 6 pm: Mid afternoon
- 9 pm: Dinner
Meals that are in the middle of the day (11h and 18h) are advised to be snacks low in calories but offer satiety. In this sense, skimmed fruits and dairy will be your best allies.
6. You should drink a lot of water during your diet, at least 1.5 liters. You can also hydrate yourself through infusions, juices and broths, in order to eliminate toxins and prevent fluid retention.
7. Just as there are recommended foods to help us lose weight, there are others that are not recommended because they provide little nutrients and are a great source of saturated fat. These include pastries, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, sausages and sugary products. However good they are, the buns do not contribute anything to our body and yet they do increase our body fat. The same goes for alcohol or any of the foods just listed.
8. Avoid pecking. Before we told you that one of the tricks to lose weight is to divide your day with different food shots to avoid being hungry and get the metabolism is active. In the middle of the morning and in the afternoon you must control the desire to eat greasy products and opt for healthy alternatives that satisfy you and that do not have fat. In this article we propose some examples of healthy snacks.
9. You should also incorporate fiber-rich foods into your usual diet to help your body regulate intestinal transit. In this sense, fruits, vegetables and whole-wheat flour stand out (that is why we have previously indicated that carbohydrates are integral, that is, full of fiber).
10. Finally, you should always supplement your diet with physical exercise and forget sedentary habits: walk up the stairs instead of opting for the mechanics or the elevator, walk through your city, do dance classes, go swimming … There are many the options, you will surely find one that you love!